Every year the United States Department of Education collects an overwhelmingly extensive amount of information on colleges and universities — Not taking advantage of this valuable IPEDS data set is a missed opportunity.
Though incredibly useful the IPEDS data can be tedious to deal with.
We can help.
Along with our College Email Database, HEP Inc. has over 35 years of experience working with IPEDS data to improve your prospect research, marketing and expansion. Some of the data points available are:
- Graduation Rates
- Tuition/Financial Aid
- Admissions and Test Scores
- Enrollment Part-time/Full-time, Online/On-campus, Graduate/Undergraduate
- Full-time staff vs Part-time staff, Number of Faculty
Decades of experience in dealing with IPEDS information (and a background in this particular dataset) allows us to create pertinent material for all organizations to grow with including:
- Private businesses and non-profits for use in prospect marketing, economic growth, university growth analysis, and higher education accountability.
- Federal and state government agencies for a myriad of purposes including: policy analysis, institutional accountability, workforce demand/supply analysis, and state budget forecasting.
- Colleges and Universities for use in institutional research, finance and budget offices, and academic departments for analyzing enrollment trends, faculty and staff planning, as well as benchmarking and program planning.
With such an abundance of IPEDS higher education information on record, fusing the right data is challenging. Our ability to integrate IPEDS data with the Higher Education Directory Database allows institutions and businesses the ability target more effectively and increase overall growth.
Let’s get the conversation started – contact us HERE and see how our data can work for you.